SPACE FOR GIANTS CHARGES INTO THE NEW YEAR!
A QUICK LOOK BACK AT SOME OF OUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN 2015
- Established a Pan-African Conservation Forum, The Giants Club, with the Presidents of Botswana, Gabon, Kenya and Uganda as founding members. Supported Kenya to join the EPI (Elephant Protection Initiative)
- Trained the Ol Pejeta Conservancy Rapid Response Team and secured government support for a new 13 man mobile response team in West Laikipia
- Supported the Kenyan Government and the UNODC to develop and disseminate a Rapid Reference Guide for managing wildlife crime
- A reduction in the Illegal killing of elephants in Laikipia compared to 2012 levels
- Undertook frontline protection assessments for Uganda and Ethiopia
Help us stop the illegal killing of elephants in Africa and secure the last wild places they depend on.
Your donations will support rangers on the ground to protect elephants from poachers and help our long-term work to create new wildlife sanctuaries where elephants will be safe, forever.
UK charity reg. no. 1159227
USA EIN: 47-1805681
© 2017 Space for Giants